edited June 30 in Quality
The theme seems to be unstable. I added some plug-ins like uplift, Imagify, Litespeedcache and the menu location changed. The english menu switched to the french homepage. I corrected the problem but it seems I have to check everyday to see if a problem has surfaced.


  • HI 
    Thanks for asking query to us.
    Our theme is working fine with polylang translation. 
    Firstly  deactivate plugin one by one and check which plugin  conflicting  and tell me plugin name.
    Also contact with respective plugin author they will assist you better.

  • I went to Appearance, Menu Manage locations et solved it. I don't understand how come the locations had changed. Any way you can close the ticket.
  • HI 
    Glade to know that its resolved.
    Look forward see you again at webriti.

This discussion has been closed.