Fatal error

Dear Webriti team, 

I just installed the Quality Pro theme and now I cannot even access my website, this is the message I receive:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare quality_funfact_customizer() (previously declared in /home/bermeeus/public_html/wp-content/themes/quality-pro/functions/customizer/customizer-funfact.php:7) in /home/bermeeus/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webriti-companion/inc/quality/features/feature-funfact-section.php on line 76

What can I do to fix it?

Best, 

Garazi

Comments

• Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us .
    Login via  FTP account and delete all plugin . 
    How to delete  plugin via FTP account  refer this link .  link2 

Kindly deactivate or delete webriti companion plugin. webriti companion plugin is useful with Quality lite theme. Now you are using Quality pro theme so now no need of webriti companion plugin. Please deactivate and delete this and then try to upload Quality pro theme. And let me know.

Thanks
    Akhlesh
  • edited November 2018
    Dear Akhlesh, 

Many thanks for your answer. I have never used FileZilla though, and I have some questions about it. I downloaded FileZilla Server and I'd like to connect to the server, but they ask me for a password (the host is "localhost" the port 14147 but I have no clue what the password is). I cannot obtain the credentials from my WP dashboard because I cannot access them due to this fatal error, so I don't know what to do. Could you help me?

Best, 

Garazi
  • Hi 
    Kindly ask  to your Server Service Provider  about FTP password . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Many thanks. 

I did ask them my FTP password and they give it to me; I accessed FileZilla and deleted the old plugins, but it still doesn't work (www.berme.eus).

• I managed to make it work thanks to your advice, many thanks!
  • Glad to know that its work for you .

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.