Missing Theme's Portfolio Categories

I’ve bought the WordPress Appointment Theme Pro for the
second time, two weeks ago.

The 2.4.5 version i’ve uploaded with FTP.

Yesterday i wanted to make some projects, but there are no Portfolio categories in my WP admin. They just dissapeared after updating the theme.

I don't mean the standard Wordpress Portfolio categories.

Can you please help me with this?

Comments

• Hi @chris72

Please add the new category and create portfolio. For more help about portfolio refer to this help article.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
  • But i can't add a new category. There are only two options in template's Portfolio:
    1. All portfolios/ projects
    2. Add new project
    ...............................missing categories/ add new category.
    So in template's customiser no categories to choose from.
  • Hi @chris72

It's working fine at our end. Let me know are you using any plugin if yes kindly deactivate all plugin one by one and  check your query resolve or not because it maybe any plugin conflict with the theme.

Thanks
  • I have disabled plugins one-by-one. Checked after every disabled plugin and still the same.

• It's working fine at our end.
     Please share us your admin detail at my email address
    [email protected] So that we can check what's going wrong with your end.

Thanks
  • I've sent you an email.
  • Have you already have time to check my email? You've sent me an e-mail and asked me if it was me from the forum? This is my most important question on this forum untill now and still no solution.

• I already checking your issue and finding why its happens at your end. Soon I am replying you.

Thanks
  • Hi, are you busy on the website right now? Because half of my plugins has been turned off and the website is not functioning, like it should.
  • edited June 10

The problem is not resolved, but i
    know what is causing it: In the template’s code there is a link and tekst for
    “Add Portfolio” and for "Add Categories", but no tekst for “Add Categories”.

Somehow the tekst for “Add Portfolio Categories” is forgotten to add for this button, so the BUTTON TEXT is not visible in WP
    admin. 
    It is there and i can add categories,
    but it’s just not visible for the eye.