How to edit the blog area (recent posts)?

Good afternoon,

Please, I want to make a change to my website. You can help by answering the following question:

I want that in the area where the recent posts (blog) are, on the home page, change. On your left side I want a space for HTML codes and on the right the recent posts (blog), as shown in the Annex "Image 1.png".

On the left side, where the HTML code should be, it must be about 550 pixels (width) by 600 pixels (height). And the front, on the right side, the same size.

Please make it clear that they must be symmetrical in size, work on mobile phones and devices with different screen sizes.

Thanks...
Image 1.PNG

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    Step 1
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  index-blog.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from  https://pastebin.com/sr5Z9NQb
    Save changes and activate your child theme.

Step 2 
    Install the Insert Html Snippet plugin and using it create your own HTML and for its respective copy the shortcode .
    Then  again edit the newly created  index-blog.php file  fine the line no 26.
    Replace the dummy shortcode with original shortcode.
    More help see the snapshot 

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh