Slider Multilingual

Hello,

I successfully put my website in german and english with the plugin polylang.

Unfortunately, there is no way to translate the slider, does Appointment Pro not support this functionality? 
I would need this urgently!

Many Thanks,
Florian
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi, @florian87

Thanks for contacting us!

Firstly, you create the post and post category in German language then after select the slider category from customizer settings.

i hope it will work for you!

Thanks

• Hi @gamit6444,

i created a Category in English/German and filled the Category with my "Sections" in the different languages (Screenshot). I went to the Configurator of the Appointment Theme and selected boot Categories in the Slider (Screenshot). 

Regardless of the language, both categories are always executed! I suppose the possibility to assign the language to an category is missing?

Best Regards,
    Florian

categroies.png
    categroies.png
    kategories.png
  • Hi all,

unfortunately I could not solve the problem so far. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks and BR,
    Florian
  • edited May 2019
    Hi,

You can follow "Set up the sliders" section in this help article.

Let me know if you have any confusion!

Thanks 
  • Hi Gamit,

I have followed the instructions step by step and have taken over the coding in the Appointment Pro functions.php. As expected, this has not brought a solution, I do not have a Customizr template but an Appointment Template in use!

Please provide a solution, the template is useless without a multilanguage Silder!

Thanks and BR,
    Florian
  • Hi all,

I am urgently looking for a solution for the translation of the slider. 
    Does anyone have a clue for me?

Thanks,
    Florian
  • Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience.
    About this, it has been negotiated with our development team, we will give you reply as soon as possible.
    If you want to translate your slider urgently so you can use another plugin like this- WPML, GTranslate, etc.

Thanks
  • Hello everybody,

meanwhile a month has passed and there is still no solution to translate the slider. I find that in a paid Pro version actually not really okay! There must be an opportunity in index-slider.php to query the language with a coding and start the corresponding category.

I urgently need a solution!

Thank you and best regards,
    Florian
  • Hi,

To translate the slider, follow the below steps:

1) You have to create a new category for which language you want to translate.

2) Then create a post in all those languages that you want and assign the category to that post.

3) Then go to customizer => Slider settings and select your native language category. 

I hope it will work for you!

Thanks
  • edited June 2019
    Hi Gamit.

I tried that first of all. Unfortunately, no solution, I have a category with two posts (DE / EN) and both are displayed. All posts of the category selected in the customizer are always displayed, regardless of the language.

Best Regards,
    Florian
  • edited June 2019
    Hi,

It is working fine at our end.
    Please share your admin details on my mail id([email protected]) so that we can check at our end.

Thanks
  • Thanks for the great support, Problem is solved!

Translation link between the Slider-EN and Slider-DE Category was missing.

Best Regards, 
    Florian
  • Hi,

Glad to help you!

If you like our theme and support, rate us HERE.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.