how to add/use html code for description of services ?

1) I want to use html codes in the description of services like bullet (<ul> <li> </li> <ul>) or new line (<br>) . I saw this (http://chalethector.co.uk/) in this forum. I want to design my web page (www.aysvision.com) like that. 

2) The height of the description is depend on length of text. If the description of services is different length of text, the height of the boxes looks different and this is not good (to check what i mean please visit my page). I dont want to write same length of description to produce same height of boxes. How to fix the height of the description boxes in services ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for asking query to us .
    To add html tag in service section description field refer below link .

https://webriti.com/support/discussion/6067/insert-the-line-break-in-description-field-of-the-service-section
    Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • 1 Find the customizer-service.php  located in your theme folder >>  functions folder >>  customizer folder  >>  Find the file . 

2  Open it and replace the code of it with the code mention in this LINK

above link is forbidden in my country (Turkey) so i cant see solution.
  • edited July 2018
    HI 
    Copy the code from customizer-service.txt file and past inside the customizer-service.php file . 
    This thread link  for adding  text with html tag  in description  heading of service section .
    Also refer this thread link to  add html tag in each description of services .

FTA
    customizer-service.txt
  • Hi 
    For your second issue .
    Pls create separate ticket .
    Bz multiple issue in single thread create complexity to handle better support query . 

Thanks 
  • Hello 
    Did  the above solution work for you ?

Thanks 
  • Yes above solution work for me. Thank you so much.

Solution summary for other users :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    ------------------------------------- PART - 1 -----------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.  Find the post-meta.php file located in your theme   >> functions folder >> meta-box folder . 

2.  Open it  and replace the code of it with the code mention in this link .   
    ------------------------------------- PART - 2 -----------------------------------------
    3. Find the customizer-service.php  located in your theme folder >>  functions folder >>  customizer folder  >>  Find the file . 

4.  Open it and replace the code of it with the code mention in this LINK
    If 2 parts completed successfully, html codes can be used in description of services.
  • edited August 2018
    Hi 
    Glade to know that its work for you !

Look forward see you again at webriti. 

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.