Some issues when I check the theme

Hi,

After I install the them Elitepress-PRO and test it with a plugin that tests the theme, I get this issues, that I would like to see them solved:

• REQUIRED.bypostauthor css class is needed in your theme css.
  • WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function esc_attr_e, with the arguments
  • WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function __, with the arguments 'None'
  • WARNINGthumbs.db Windows thumbnail store found.
  • REQUIRED: This theme text domain does not match the theme's slug. The text domain used: elitepressThis theme's correct slug and text-domain is elitepress-pro.
  • REQUIRED: The theme uses the register_taxonomy() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.
  • REQUIRED: The theme uses the register_post_type() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.
  • REQUIRED: Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
  • RECOMMENDED: Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.
  • RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $project_more_btn_text found in translation function in functions/meta-box/post-meta.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
    Line 76: <input type='text' style='width: 480px' id='project_more_btn_text' name='project_more_btn_text' placeholder='<?php _e('Button Text','elitepress');?>'  value='<?php if (!empty($project_more_btn_text)) esc_attr_e($project_more_btn_text); ?>' > </p>
  • RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $project_more_btn_link found in translation function in functions/meta-box/post-meta.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
    Line 78: <p><input class='inputwidth'  name='project_more_btn_link' id='project_more_btn_link' style='width: 480px' placeholder='<?php _e('Link','elitepress');?>' type='text' value='<?php if (!empty($project_more_btn_link)) esc_attr_e($project_more_btn_link);?>' /></p>	
  • RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $project_description found in translation function in functions/meta-box/post-meta.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
    Line 74: <p><textarea id='project_description' name='project_description' style='width: 480px; height: 80px; padding: 0px;' rows='3' cols='10' ><?php if (!empty($project_description)) esc_attr_e($project_description); ?> </textarea></p>
  • RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $original_value found in translation function in functions/wpml-pll/functions.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
    Line 14: return pll__( $original_value );
  • RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $banner_title found in translation function in functions/meta-box/post-meta.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
    Line 26: <p><input type='text' id='banner_title' name='banner_title' placeholder='<?php _e('Title','elitepress'); ?>'  value='<?php if (!empty($banner_title)) esc_attr_e($banner_title); ?>' > </p>
  • RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_theme_support( "custom-header", $args ) was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality if using an image for the header.
  • RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for purchasing our theme . 
    The theme check plugin is not for premium version themes. WordPress has made this for checking the themes that are submitted on their repository, in short, the plugin  have nothing to do with the premium package.

Let me know if you have other concerns. Don't worry you can start working with this theme. 

Thanks
     Akhilesh
  • That plugin says that are some issues with the theme, that being pro, should not have, or I should get a help with it.

That is why I paid instead of keeping the free one.

From what I see, I should have kept the free, since the support does not help.
  • HI  Dear 

Our light version of theme did not have any theme check plugin issue . 

IN the pro version of theme  the service ,project  sections  managed by the custom post type  bz custom post type feature provides more flexibility . 

Same way  we added some custom feature so that pro version showing this issue . 
    But don't worry this issues  do not create any problem . 
    Ignore all above theme check issue .
    If you have  any query regarding  our theme functionality kindly tell us . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• I have a query.

The Yoast breadcrumbs it is not working.

In the Yoast Plugin they are on, but they do not show up.

What can I do?
  • Hi
    For your Yoast breadcrumbs issue pls create separate ticket .
    So that we can handle your support query properly and assist you better .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.