Blog post text changes

Hi! I recently installed CorpBiz Pro on my pre-existing blog. Since the installation, my pre-existing blog posts have two problems that makes them hard to read: a lot of the spaces in the text do not appear when a customer reads the blog post, and there is random bursts of code language that appear in the post text.

When I go to edit the post, it looks fine, the glitches are just there when you read the post on the website.

How do I fix this? I'm losing customers.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Hi christian

Can you please share your site url where you are facing these issues. So we can take a closer look and let you know about fix.

Thanks
    A
  • Sure! It's

The spaces between the headings and the previous paragraph are deleted, even when I put in an extra space. And the coding before a photo appears from no where

Thanks!
  • Hi christian

Sorry we are unable to find out exactly where you are facing issue can you please share a screenshot so we can help you better.

Thanks
    A
  • OK. Attached is a screenshot. You can see that there is no space between the paragraph and the heading that follows, and the text and the image. Also, there is some code that is inserted in the text just before the image.

Thanks!
    Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 7.59.33 AM.png
  • Hi 

For space in image and paragraph kindly use <br> in text mode editor where you want to space in your post content.

Have a look in screenshot for your space issue http://prntscr.com/gt69ng

For your shortcode issue please confirm your plugin is activated or not. if your plugin is activated please share a screenshot how you are using the shortcode in content area, so we can help you better.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks, the coding worked. I have no knowledge of coding, and I'm not sure why I have to code to get my spaces.

What plug-in are you referring to? Is there a plug-in that I should have for this problem?
  • Hi 

This is small HTML tag for space. 

For your code issue please let me know what the purpose of the code to use so we can help you better.

Thanks
    A