Customize text from Clients section

Hello again!

I asked before to take of the clients logos and only leave text. You really helped me with this code: 

.client-section .clients-logo {
    display: none;
}

But what i really need know is customize the text (alignment, space between a paragraph, size, etc). How can i do it? I tried with html code but it is not working.

Thank you, 

Agustin 

text.png

Comments

• Hi aebaez90

For customize the client text  you can use the below css code in custom css box (like alignment, font-size etc.)

Go to WP-dashboard >> Appearance >> customize >> header settings >> custom css 

.client-section .section_heading_title p {
        font-family: 'Roboto' !important;
        font-weight: 400 !important;
        font-size: 20px !important;
        line-height: 25px !important;
        text-align: center !important;
    }

And change the red color values as your need.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • Hi! Thank you for all your help.

All of that works but not yet the white space between a paragraph. I want this text with that. What code i have to put to get that?
  • Hi aebaez90

Kindly share your site URL and attach screenshot where you want to white space. So we assist you better.

Thanks
  • Hi! I attached how it is actually my website and another screenshot of what i want.

Regards!
    what i want.png
    text.png
  • Hi 
    For this follow the given below instruction . 

Find the customizer-client.php file  located in your theme >> functions folder >> customizer folder . 
    Open it and replace the code of it with the code mention in this link .  https://pastebin.com/i9qaT8i9

Then add the content with  paragraph tag  inside the customizer >> client  setting >> description field . 
    More help see the snapshto http://prntscr.com/g9gtj0

Thanks 

• Hi and thank you for your answer!

When I change the code in the customizer-client.php, firstly, the option of customize client on the menu disapper and, secondly, the client section reply and goes on the top of the page.

How can we fix that?

client section on top.png
  • Hi 
    The given code is working fine at our end . 
    It may be some conflict occurs at your end . 
    Let me know are you using any plugin? ,  if yes   kindly deactivate all plugin one by one .
    It may be any plugin conflict with the theme . 

If still does not resolve your issue , send me your admin detail at my email address 

So that we can check what's going wrong with your end .
    Thanks