Contact form

I have my contact page set up and have used your contact template but your contact form doesn't appear anywhere? Whey isn't it coming up with name, email, message?

I have looked at the customize section as well. you can see my contact page at tangiblewords.com/contact
Tagged:

Comments

• Also how do I change background where it shows the phone number, address and email to just straight black in the background?
  • Hello 

Your contact form did not showing on your  contact page bz you added  below css code inside the custom css box . 

.contact-form-section {
    display: none;
    }

Pls remove this css code . 

See the snapshot 

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 
  • Also how do I change background where it shows the phone number, address and email to just straight black in the background?
  • I can see your clip with the CSS code but I can't find that code anymore on the customizer...this was a ticket I ahve already put out there that all of my CSS codes that I put in don't seem to be there anymore...What code can I put in now so that the content form does appear?
  • Hello

To change contact call section background image . 

Read point 4  

4. How to Manage Contact Call-out on Contact Page?

Go to => Appearance => Customize => Template Settings => Contact CallOut Settings

Thanks 

• Hello  @tangiblewords 

For your contact form display issue . 
    The css code is available  inside  ,  Appearance >> Customizer >>  header setting >> custom css box. 

Pls send me the snapshot of the custom css box . 

Thanks 
  • Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.