Spacing on Team Page

Can you please look at tangiblewords.com/about and look at the "Meet the team" section. You can see 5 people on the right do not have photos so the spacing is off. Can someone please help make it look nicer. We may add a sixth person in the future as well.

Comments

• HI 

plz download new version  1.8  and use this we all ready fixed it 

here you can download http://webriti.com/amember/login

let me know 

Thanks

• The last time I was told to download the new theme to fix an issue I was having (Alt tags on images on homepage & the portfolio categories unfriendly URL) it didn't work and I was left with much of my design dismantled. I was then told that I should have done changes in CSS custom box and child theme. I use the CSS custom box but even those changes were not saved when the new theme came in. In terms of child theme, no one told me about that until now so I would need someone to make sure my files were saved.

Instead of updated theme, can you just send me the code for the 'The Team" section so I can change it? I also need the code for the Portfolio Category page so that it isn't an unfriendly URL.
  • HI tangiblewords

ok 

follow given instruction 

first create a child theme with the help of this plugin 

go to in your child theme directory.

create a about.php file and copy all code form given link and paste in child theme about.php file 

let me know 

Thanks
    A
  • I created an about.php on child theme but nothing changed on my tangiblewords.com/about
    Please help.
  • let me know 

which theme current activate 

you should activate child theme 

let me know 

Thanks
    A
  • I ended up trying it right on the actual theme itself and it still makes no difference to that page. Please go to tangiblewords.com/about to see how the code made no difference to the spacing.
  • I am still waiting for someone to get back to me about this!
  • This solution did not work. Please can someone get back to me asap about this
  • HI 

its working on our end with given code have a looking attached screen shot http://prntscr.com/bndolk

as i suggested you in our above discussion to create a child theme and then create about.php file in child theme direct and paste attached code  and then activate child theme but currnt time you are running parent theme so there in no effect of child theme code 

if you are not interested in child theme then you can make these all code chnages in your parents theme about.php  but we are not responsible if you custom code lost in future update
    Make changes in parents theme file follow given instruction 

go yo in your theme directory >> about.php 
    find code and replace all code in about .php now save l

let me know 

Thanks
    A
  • I actually don't want it to look like the code you gave me. I want all the people that do not have pictures to be found on the right and the people with pictures on the left.

can you tell looking at the code on my website, which pages might have been changed on the .php files versus the CSS custom box so I know what I might lose during your new implementation?
  • Ok

would you like your team section http://prntscr.com/boy0kh

if yes then paste this given css in custom css box 

.team-caption h3 {

font-size: 24px !important;

}

let me know 

Thanks
    A