Removing Author Picture and name on Blog

This was already done by you guys once but  now that you have updated my theme, it seems to be back. So I need someone to remove the 'By Author" information on each blog article at the bottom but also the author picture and name under each blog article summary. The tags can be left there.

Comments

• Hey 

follow given instructions 

go to in theme custom css box and pste this given css code 

.blog-post-lg{display:none;}
  • That didn't work. First I need someone to fix my blog as it is not appearing at all.
  • Blog is fixed but auther profile, photo etc. is still there. Please fix.
  • http://www.bancroftcottagelife.com/

your site in currently down kindly fixed it and let me know we go there and find out where its conflict then sugggest you better 

Thanks
    Abhishek 
  • Sorry for the confusion. The site is no longer bancroftcottagelife.com

It is now tangiblewords.com

Can you please fix this and also the spacing on the About Them Team section?
  • Sorry for the confusion. The site is no longer bancroftcottagelife.com

It is now tangiblewords.com

Can you please fix this and also the spacing on the About Them Team section?
  • Hi 

have a look in attached screen shot you are talking about this image 

thanks
    Abhishek
  • Yes the image and the By Alysha Dominico plus when you open up one of the blog articles it has a huge 'About the author" that I don't want there.
  • Can you help with all my other tickets as they are urgent because we had already made this site live but when you guys updated the theme, it messed a lot of things up.

• hi 

follow given instructions 

go to in your theme directory >> functions >> template-tags.php 

find attached code in url http://pastebin.com/GQzpeSk4

and replace all code in template-tags.php 

let me know 

did it work 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • This got rid of the By Alysha Dominico and photo on the summary page but when you open up a blog article, it still has a huge section About the Author with photo, bio etc. I want that removed too.
  • This got rid of the By Alysha Dominico and photo on the summary page but when you open up a blog article, it still has a huge section About the Author with photo, bio etc. I want that removed too.
  • Ok I have dealt with this myself. Finding people are not getting back to me about my issues ever since I made a very positive comment on WordPress about this theme and support. Hoping that i will still be provided with the same level of support that I stated online!